Helena Borysewicz Nagiecka

  • halinamcd
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2011
      Helen

      If Grace's mother Helena was the daughter of Jozef and Jozefa Borysewicz (of osada Kaczanowszczyzna) then she might like to contact Jolanta Lazinska Rymsza, daughter of Helena's younger sister Anna.
      Jolanta posted a request for information about her grandparents' family at this website:
      http://rzecz-pospolita.com/wilen/ksiega.php
      Jolanta's email address is: rymszaz@...

      Kind regards
      Halina (NZ)
    • Helen Bitner
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
        Hello Halina
        I'm forwarding your mail to Grace. It's responses like yours that make this group so very special.
        Thanks
        Helen Bitner
        Colchester UK
      • nagieckag
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2011
          Hello Halina,
          My mother's father's name was Karol and she did not have a younger sister, Anna. She is from Derevna. But thank you very much for looking into the possibilities. I will post soon and include my mother's history as far as I know.
          Thanks again,
          Very best regards,
          Grace Nagiecka