Fwd: [Kresy-Siberia] Help required in Poland for an Sibiraki organisation [2 Attachments]

  • John Roy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2011
      Stefan can you and your members help?

      Janek

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:[Kresy-Siberia] Help required in Poland for an Sibiraki organisation [2 Attachments]
      Date:Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:26:20 +1200
      From:John Roy <polish@...>
      To:Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com

      Stefan and fellow members I received this request from our fellow Siberaki.
      Perhaps we can help.

      If our polish members or Committee could ascertain what can be done  and Stefan could send an appropriate letter the authorities I will ensure that same letter is sent to the authorities from other countries and organisations

      It is essentials to ascertain the genuineness of the request

      Thank you all for you attention

      Janek