[FWD: My Father's Story - from George: Toowoomba]

  • stefan.wisniowski@kresy-siberia.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2011
    Received from George Helon:

    Hi Stefan,

    Good to hear from you and thanks for your interest in my father's story; PDF copy of the Article is attached.

    Could you please upload to KS / KSCs-Groups Websites and the KSVM if you like too?

    We have had some positive feedback and I sincerely hope that the electronic media pick-up on this article; a wonderful opportunity to get the clayton's history of what really happened out there into the public domain.

    Look forward to hearing from you.

    Cheers!

    George