Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish presidents

  • John Halucha
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 1, 2011
      You make an excellent point, Jan. Wiki is full of such distortions about Polish history - but then, many "credible" Western historians continue to be cited to maintain myths about Poland's experience, role and betrayal in the Second World War. Although the truth is starting to get wider recognition, we still have a gigantic task to educate the wider community and my only intent was to ask that accurate wording be used consistently on this special forum at least. Perhaps I am overly sensitive about the free ride Stalin has been given for the past seven decades and counting, compared to his pal and henchman Hitler.
      My apologies if I gave offence.
      John Halucha
      Sault Ste Marie, Canada

      From: rekj@...
      Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 16:57:24 -0700

      Hi John

      Good answer.  Its amazing how many people dodnt remember the russian prticipation in the invasion of Poland.    Good sense of humor also.

                                                                                         Rysiek