Happy Canada Day to our Canadian members (and happy Independence Day to our American ones)

  • stefan.wisniowski@kresy-siberia.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011
      Dear members

      Some members have pointed out that it has been 2 days without any messages and they are missing the group, and are wondering if the discussion group is broken or are we all just resting in the runup to the July holidays?

      Best wishes,
      Stefan Wisniowski
      Sydney - Australia
      ex-Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto - Canada