London Group Meeting

  • Mark Kus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      I have not yet received a response for my message  # 4433, of interested people getting together with Mr. Bronislaw Kielbasa sometime between March 9 and March 17. See message #4433 for full details.

      He will be conducting research in London and can contribute a great deal of inforfomation for those interested. I will have to get back to him with contact information prior to his departure from the U.S.

      Sincerely,
      Mark Kusiewicz