Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Scandalous Deeds...........

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2002
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Scandalous Deeds........... This may be a matter for our friends in the Polish diplomatic corps to take up with the Ukraine.   Any thoughts from the well-connected members of the group?
      Moderator, Kresy-Siberia

      From: Paul Havers <haverp@...>
      Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 18:48:06 +0000
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Scandalous Deeds...........

      I'd thought that I'd mention this
      Some of you might know and some might not, the Cemetery of the Defenders of Lwow(Orleta Lwowskie) was slowly eradicated after the end of WWII
      the cemetery is now rebuild but it wasn't properly reconstructed. There are some things missing and a major change has happened to it.
      On the signs of the fallen children the Ukrainians have substituted a new headers.

      Now the monuments contain words of ; To the Fallen heroes of World War II (Dla bochaterow Drugiej Wojny)
      That is a blatant lie and disregard of history, those children helped to beat the Ukrainians in the aftermath of WWI and
      now they are trying to erase all those times.

      I'm sorry for getting on my soap box but this is really getting me mad

      Paul