Polish war graves in Iran.

  • ANN SIBURUTH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      Hello Ewa, I read your e-mail with huge interest.  My grandmother is buried in Dulhab cemetery in Teheran.  She died from typhus in early 1942.  I found an organisation based in Poland which has been very helpful to me, in trying to locate her grave.  They are Rada Ochrony Pamieci Walk I Meczenstwa, and they are based in Warszawa.  They had records of her grave number, and the name of the cemetery.

      I did write to the Polish Embassy in Teheran, but never received a reply.
      If you are able could you let me see your information, as it may add to what I already know.

      Thank you again for your information.  Best wishes

      Ann