Re: {Disarmed} [Kresy-Siberia] Poland 1939-1948

  • Dan Ford
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2011
      You were brave to fly in England, given what I have heard about the cost
      of renting / maintaining / and even LANDING a plane in the UK.

      And your dad did well to get out of Kolyma! Did you grow up in
      Manchester? I was a student there in 1955. I lived in Withington.

      When you have the book, send me a link and I will put it on the Poland
      web page.

      Blue skies! -- Dan Ford