Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Polish American Writers & Editors group on Facebook

  • Chris Gniewosz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
      Barbara,
      I am having computer problems. Can I suggest you "friend" me and we can do it the opposite way. Sorry for the bother.
      Chris Gniewosz

      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Barbara <lida_ancestors@...> wrote:

      Hi Chris,

      It should come up in a regular Facebook search. When I'm on the group's page, this is the URL:

      https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_111692360143&ap=1

      If for some reason you still can't find it, send me a friend request on FB and I can then add you as a member.

      Thanks for your interest!

      Barbara