Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Polish American Writers & Editors group on Facebook

  • Dan Ford
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
      On 6/2/2011 8:47 PM, Barbara wrote:

      > Hi Chris,
      >
      > It should come up in a regular Facebook search. When I'm on the
      > group's page, this is the URL:
      >
      > https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_111692360143&ap=1

      That worked for me, and I put in a request though I am Irish- rather
      than Polish-American. The difference, really, is not that great once you
      get over the little matter of the Polish language. I am indeed writing
      on the subject of Poland. Blue skies! -- Dan Ford
    • Chris Gniewosz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2011
        Barbara,
        I am having computer problems. Can I suggest you "friend" me and we can do it the opposite way. Sorry for the bother.
        Chris Gniewosz

        On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM, Barbara <lida_ancestors@...> wrote:

        Hi Chris,

        It should come up in a regular Facebook search. When I'm on the group's page, this is the URL:

        https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_111692360143&ap=1

        If for some reason you still can't find it, send me a friend request on FB and I can then add you as a member.

        Thanks for your interest!

        Barbara