Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: South African Oudthooren Orphanage - Information needed

  • Stace Hatlen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2011
      Hi Barbara

      I read it last night, thak you so much for your assistance it was very insughtful.

      My grandfather and his brother do not remember being deported so I am busy puzzling everything together

      Stace Hatlen
      Cape Town

      On 13 May 2011 16:02, charubab <charubab@...> wrote:

      Stace,

      This last link takes to an online version of the book which is about the deportations in general and simply has a chapter about Africa in it.

      Barbara Charuba
      Barrie ON Canada