Re: Look-up request

  • henrykter
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi Wendy

      You will find this book in google book search - type in:
      Ludobojstwo dokonane przez nacjonalistow ukrainskich na ludnosci polskiej Wolynia

      In "from inside the book" search, put in Krauze - should take you to a 'snippet view' of page 191.

      "70 Poles, confirmed lost among others: Krauze with his wife Janina, nee. Mroczkowska, daughter of Mateusz, and their few children; Jozefa Mroczkowska, her son Miroslaw and his wife and their 2 children; Mateusz Mroczkowski with his wife Feliksa"

      also see: http://www.stankiewicze.com/ludobojstwo/1943_3.html

      "11.7.43 in Liniow pow. Horochow, Ukrainians murdered around 70 Poles"

      You could also look at: http://ludobojstwo.blogspot.com/

      but this only goes back to 16.7.43 - that I can see.

      Regards Henryk