Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Linders dad's tattoos

  • terry polewski
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 18, 2011
      Antoni,

      I was thinking that his name change/alias was possibly of a more subversive
      nature and that possibly it had some basis on army service and something from
      the outset of war but I just read the message from Linder who surmises that he
      was only polonizing his name so I was way off. When I recalled the name change,
      I thought also that maybe there was more to the time gap.

      sorry
      Terry