RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Can't find the 5 new files?

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2011
      The link’s probably too long or broken.

      Just go directly into the Files at Yahoo, then Personal testimonies and Wacek May’s Story

      pozdrowienia
      Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
      Alingsås, Sweden
      Names: Maczka. Gradosielski.
      Kresy: Osada Krechowiecka. Wilno.
      Siberia: Monastyriok. Siewzeldorlag, Komi.
      Army: Pestki 316 Transport. Sappers 5KDP.

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2011
        Hi Elzunia, I am unable to upload files because no "Add File" button appears anywhere for me to press. Thanks for any suggestions.

        Regards,
        Jenny Skulski
        Vancouver, BC

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Elizabeth Olsson" <elzunia@...> wrote:

        > Hi Chris
        >
        > That was me tidying up the files on Yahoo! I made some new folders and moved things around.
        >
        > When a new file is uploaded members get a message â€" there is ONE new file and I thought I had ticked the box but must have missed it.
        >
        > The new file is in the Files section, Personal Testimonies, Wacek May’s Story
        >

        > <http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/oDZFTW-uNVM810uQegGvOn1EhPBT9JXnYVCWztP_IFVS5Ux5ex-CNGItSBNfL77Z8LPcTDKIx0AiBL_2Xzyn/Personal%20testimonies/Wacek%20Maj%27s%20Story%20.pdf> Wacek Maj's Story .pdf
        > submitted by Beata Hanks
        >

        > pozdrowienia
        > Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
        > Alingsås, Sweden
        > Names: Maczka. Gradosielski.
        > Kresy: Osada Krechowiecka. Wilno.
        > Siberia: Monastyriok. Siewzeldorlag, Komi.
        > Army: Pestki 316 Transport. Sappers 5KDP.
        >

        > _____

      • Elizabeth Olsson
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2011
          Only Moderators can upload Files (security measure).

          Please send material to

          Kresy-Siberia-owner@yahoogroups.com