Re: 3 exhumed in Sikorski death probe

  • teresa_culverwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      This investigation results from the aircrash and the deaths will be interesting.

      I remember my parents talking about this and about suspicions that the aircraft was sacrificed, in other words someone in authority knew what was going to happen, and for whatever reasons they were prepared to sacrifice their deaths.

      We shall see what comes out of the investigations ... let's hope that all the necessary paperwork is available to finally settle the rumours.

      Teresa Culverwell nee Stolarewicz