RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish 315 Squadron

  • Terry Tegnazian
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2010
      Hi all - Wojtek Matusiak and Robert Gretzyngier, who both live in Warsaw,
      are incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of the Polish Air Force in
      WWII. They have written a number of books on various PAF-in-WWII topics. My
      partner in Aquila Polonica Publishing, Stefan Mucha, and I know them both
      personally, and they are not only very knowledgeable, but also really nice
      guys:-)

      We count ourselves fortunate that they have been our expert consultants for
      our new edition of 303 Squadron: The Legendary Battle of Britain Fighter
      Squadron, by Arkady Fiedler, new translation by Jarek Garlinski, which is at
      the printer as we speak.

      Best regards,

      Terry

      Terry A. Tegnazian