Re: [Kresy-Siberia] We - the Polish Exiles - Danuta's posting of 23/08/10

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 2, 2010
      Czesc Basiu,

      That's great that this youtube has given you some insight on the church in Irkutsk. I wish you success in your research.

      pozdrawiam,
      Danuta :)

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 29, 2011
      Hi Teresa - sorry for the delay on sending this full this document.

      Regards,
      Stefan

      --
      STEFAN WIŚNIOWSKI
      Foundation President

      ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 64 lok. 31, 00-322 Warszawa, Polska
      tel/fax +48 22 556 90 55

      Personal:
      Seaforth NSW 2092 Australia
      Stefan.Wisniowski@...