Sybirakom memorial, Tomaszow Lubelski

  • John Halucha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2010
      Members:
      Elzunia has posted a couple of photos at
      http://kresy-siberia.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=51857
      of a memorial in Tomaszow Lubelski, 100 km southeast of Lublin and about 20 km
      from the Ukrainian border.
      I came across it almost by accident when I turned into a beautiful park in this
      charming town as I cycled through on my way to Lublin from the border area. If
      anyone is interested, I have a couple of more photos of the memorial and several
      of the park itself. You can contact me privately.
      There is still a lot to digest from my trip, but soon I also hope to post photos
      of the Kresy museum in Lubaczow.
      The first half of my adventure was shadowing the route my father took through
      Western Europe when he was with the 1st Polish Armoured Division. There is a
      brief story about it at
      http://www.memorial-montormel.org/?id=226

      John Halucha
      Sault Ste Marie, Canada