RE: [Kresy-Siberia] K-S: Romuald Lipinski sent you $

  • Barbara Charuba
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010
      I got the same e-mail. This has happened before and it is a hoax. Do not open the e-mail. Delete it immediately.

      Barbara Charuba

      Barrie ON Canada

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2010
        Hello everybody,
        I think that I caused some problem. I sent some money to K/S as my yearly contribution. I didnt know thar it should go to K/S-owner@yahoogroups.com. In future, when Stefan informed me about the correct address, I will send it at the right address.
        Have a nice day
        Romuald