Re: Alternate way to help Aneta Naszynska in her final days

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
      I used PayPal to make a donation and followed Barb's instructions. It was surprisingly easy!
    • Elizabeth Olsson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
        Yes, and much cheaper than a bank transfer!

        pozdrowienia
        Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
        Alingsås, Sweden
        Names: Maczka. Gradosielski.
        Kresy: Osada Krechowiecka. Wilno.
        Siberia: Monastyriok. Siewzeldorlag, Komi.
        Army: Pestki 316 Transport. Sappers 5KDP.

        _____

        I used PayPal to make a donation and followed Barb's instructions. It was surprisingly easy!

      • Barbara Milligan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
          I transferred direct from my bank to Barclays and it didn't cost anything as far as I know.
          Basia (UK)

          I used PayPal to make a donation and followed Barb's instructions. It was surprisingly easy!

        • Elizabeth Olsson

            I transferred direct from my bank to Barclays and it didn't cost anything as far as I know.
            Basia (UK)

            I used PayPal to make a donation and followed Barb's instructions. It was surprisingly easy!

          • Stefan Wisniowski (KS)
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2010
              It does if you are outside the UK.

              In UK do a bank transfer.