Re: [Kresy-Siberia] From Linder Stachnik in England

  • usbe3
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2001
      Dear Linder:

      I saw your message on Kresy-Siberia. You father would not have been
      deported to Krakow in 1940; that city was occupied by the Nazis and
      virtually all Polish Army personnel interned or captured by the Red Army
      would have been "moved" eastward and not turned over to the Nazis.

      Hope this helps,

      John Zubal

      USBE: United States Book Exchange
      A Non-Profit (501 C 3) Corporation
      2969 West 25th Street Cleveland, OH 44113

      Phone: 216 241 6960
      Fax: 216 241 6966

      Email: USBE@...