RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Off Topic (but I had to get this off my chest)

  • Krystyna Styrna
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8 6:44 PM
      Witam
      Basiu next time invite him over for some FLACZKI!!!

      http://images.google.pl/images?hl=pl&q=flaczki&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=Hoa-S_C-LYP_8AbVx6iJCQ&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBsQsAQwAw

      Pozdrawiam
      Krystyna

      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      From: beemail27@...
      Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 01:29:19 +0000
      Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Off Topic (but I had to get this off my chest)

      Thanks, everyone, for your comments. I can always count on my fellow K-S members for support. And by the way, my zurek was delicious! My son asked me why I only make it on Easter. Guess I should make it more often. That customer doesn't know what he's missing - the zurek and an education about the land of his ancestors. Too bad. His loss.

      Thanks again,

      Barb