Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: TRavel in 1920s ( off topic)

  • AtticusFinch1048@aol.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 7 5:44 AM
      Louise

      Your Grandfather couldn't have owned shares in British Rail as the
      Government nationalised the railways in 1947 and all shares were owned by the
      British Government before that there were numerous not very profitable train
      companies.

      Pawel

      Manchester UK

    • BOB STYRNA
      Message 40 of 40 , Apr 7 10:20 AM
        Pawel,

        I wonder if Louise, just like the rest of the world, uses the labels like British and English interchangeably?

        regards

        Zbyszek