RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Tomorrow - February 28th, 2010 in Przemysl Train Station-Historical Drama

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi Eve

      The link given worked for me yesterday, but not for Danuta. Eventually, one hour late late! the re-enactment got going but unfortunately I could only watch the first 15 mins as I had to go out. Danuta said it was very good and will undoubtedly report to the group.

      This is the link to their site

      http://www.kazanow.home.pl/joomla/

      I am sure that they will post a link to a film of the event eventually, maybe on youtube. Someone will let the group know ASAP.

      The deleted messages were just between Danuta and me: talking about the loss of picture, loss of sound and the delay …. – of no archival value whatsoever. There is no point keeping unnecessary messages.

      pozdrowienia
      Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
      Alingsås, Sweden
      Names: Maczka. Gradosielski.
      Kresy: Osada Krechowiecka. Wilno.
      Siberia: Monastyriok. Siewzeldorlag, Komi.
      Army: Pestki 316 Transport. Sappers 5KDP.

      _____