RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Subject line versus message body

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2010
      These messages were never ”sent” – they are some kind of virus. These were all old messages written by various members.

      pozdrowienia
      Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
      Alingsås, Sweden
      Names: Maczka. Gradosielski.
      Kresy: Osada Krechowiecka. Wilno.
      Siberia: Monastyriok. Siewzeldorlag, Komi.
      Army: Pestki 316 Transport. Sappers 5KDP.

      _____