Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Media coverage 70th anniversary, etc.

  • Marek K
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 7, 2010
      Monica & Marek

      Hopefully I will see you there.

      Regards,
      Marek

      Lwów, Kazakhstan, Tehran, Tengeru, Liverpool, Penley Wales, England

      ________________________________

      On 7 Feb 2010, at 12:56, Marek K wrote:

      > Anyone from the Kresy-Siberia Group going?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Marek

    • Barbara Wojewodka
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
        I am planning to go with my husband, Tadeusz Wojewodka.

        Best wishes

        Basia Wojewodka (nee Borsuk)

        To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
          Hi Basia

          Would this be a relative

          703542 Wojewódka Jan 02.01.1919 + 11.01.1992 73 st.sierż. / W/O Bombardier

          zmarł w Chicago Illinois USA – brak danych

          Lucyna

          _____

          To: Kresy-Siberia@ <mailto:Kresy-Siberia%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
            > Maybe those of us going to the dinner should take each other's
            > mobile numbers so that we can find each other?
            > [...]
            > Mine is 0.....

            Before posting information you consider private to this group, please note that all the postings are publicly visible (to non-members too) on the group's website. Fortunately email addresses are truncated, but phone numbers are not.

            Of course you may or may not consider your phone number 'personal information', worth keeping private.

            Janusz
          • Barbara Wojewodka
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
              a very sensible piece of advice, which reached me a trifle too late. Too bad, I shall have to suffer the consequences.

              Basia

              To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
              From: kresy@...
              Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:49:15 +0000
              Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Posting personal information to the group

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                I shall delete the two messages containing cell phone numbers.

                Krystyna

                --
                KRYSTYNA SZYPOWSKA
                Foundation Director, Kresy-Siberia Foundation

                To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
                From: kresy@...
                Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:49:15 +0000

                > Maybe those of us going to the dinner should take each other's
                > mobile numbers so that we can find each other?
                > [...]
                > Mine is 0.....

                Before posting information you consider private to this group, please note
                that all the postings are publicly visible (to non-members too) on the
                group's website. Fortunately email addresses are truncated, but phone
                numbers are not.

                Of course you may or may not consider your phone number 'personal
                information', worth keeping private.

                Janusz
              • Elizabeth Olsson

                  Maybe those of us going to the dinner should take each other's mobile
                  numbers so that we can find each other? Don't know what you all look
                  like!

                  *
                  Monica

                  On 8 Feb 2010, at 10:42, Barbara Wojewodka wrote:

                  > I am planning to go with my husband, Tadeusz Wojewodka.
                  >

                  > Best wishes
                  >

                  > Basia Wojewodka (nee Borsuk)
                  >

                  > To: Kresy-Siberia@ <mailto:Kresy-Siberia%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
                  > From: marek_pk@yahoo. <mailto:marek_pk%40yahoo.co.uk> co.uk
                  > Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:56:42 +0000
                  > Subject: Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Media coverage 70th anniversary, etc.
                  >

                  > Anyone from the Kresy-Siberia Group going?
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > Marek

                  > Lwów, Kazakhstan, Tehran, Tengeru, Liverpool, Penley Wales, England
                  >
                  > ________________________________

                  .

                  <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3990911/grpspId=1705444571/msgId=38241/stime=1265628018/nc1=3848627/nc2=4507179/nc3=4025338>

                • Barbara Wojewodka
                  Message 8 of 20 , Feb 8, 2010
                    Many thanks Krysiu.

                    Basia

                    > To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
                    > From: kms0902@...
                    > Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 11:18:44 -0500
                    > Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Posting personal information to the group
                    >
                    > I shall delete the two messages containing cell phone numbers.
                    >
                    > Krystyna
                    >
                    > --
                    > KRYSTYNA SZYPOWSKA
                    > Foundation Director, Kresy-Siberia Foundation
                    > & Kresy-Siberia Virtual Museum Administrator
                    > www.Kresy-Siberia.org
                    > also Kresy-Siberia Group Moderator
                    > email:
                    > Krystyna.Szypowska@...

                  • Roma King
                    Message 9 of 20 , Feb 9, 2010
                      Hello everyone…

                      Also hello Elizabeth Olsson, as we did exchange some e-mails in the past…

                      December 2009 I published a book: “Footsteps in the Snow”, of our family’s escape from Siberia.

                      Anyone interested in taking a look on the Internet ? my website: www.roma-king.com <http://www.roma-king.com/>

                      For Sibiraki…$10

                      With warmest regards,

                      Roma King

                      Santa Monica/Los Angeles

                      We have a Sibiraki Club in LA…and this year is dedicated as “Sibiraki year”…Feb 10th 1940 many thousands were deported from Wilno and the surrounding areas…and those deported on that date, gather tomorrow at a Polish parish in LA …for a Remembrance Mass at 10 AM …and refreshments and reminiscense….

                      Followed by refreshments and remembrance…

                      _____

                      Maybe those of us going to the dinner should take each other's mobile
                      numbers so that we can find each other? Don't know what you all look
                      like!

                      *
                      Monica

                      On 8 Feb 2010, at 10:42, Barbara Wojewodka wrote:

                      > I am planning to go with my husband, Tadeusz Wojewodka.
                      >

                      > Best wishes
                      >

                      > Basia Wojewodka (nee Borsuk)
                      >

                      > To: Kresy-Siberia@ <mailto:Kresy-Siberia%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
                      > From: marek_pk@yahoo. <mailto:marek_pk%40yahoo.co.uk> co.uk
                      > Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:56:42 +0000
                      > Subject: Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Media coverage 70th anniversary, etc.
                      >

                      > Anyone from the Kresy-Siberia Group going?
                      >
                      > Regards,
                      > Marek

                      > Lwów, Kazakhstan, Tehran, Tengeru, Liverpool, Penley Wales, England
                      >
                      > ________________________________

                      .

                      <http://geo.yahoo <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3990911/grpspId=1705444571/msgId=38241/stime=1265628018/nc1=3848627/nc2=4507179/nc3=4025338> com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=3990911/grpspId=1705444571/msgId=38241/stime=1265628018/nc1=3848627/nc2=4507179/nc3=4025338>

                    • Stefan (KS) Wisniowski
                      Message 10 of 20 , Feb 9, 2010
                        Roma - please pass around word of the Virtual Museum after the mass.
                        Tell us more about the Sibiraki Club !

                        Stefan Wisniowski
                        Sydney

                        Message 11 of 20 , Feb 9, 2010
                          Dear Roma

                          I am interested in purchasing a copy of your book. I live in England. Please advise best way of doing this.

                          Serdecznie dziekuje

                          Basia

                          To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com

                          .