Please welcome new member

  • kms0902@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 82 , Feb 5, 2010
      Welcome to the Group, Teresa !

      I am sure that you will find a wealth of information on our web pages and
      among our group members.

      Krystyna

      --
      KRYSTYNA SZYPOWSKA
      Foundation Director, Kresy-Siberia Foundation

      Message 82 of 82 , Mar 31, 2011
        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "peterwegrzyn" <PeterWegrzyn@...> wrote:

        > My fathers family were from Podryze,

        Aha! Greetings Peter
        My mums family were from Podryze, Steve Hajkowski who started this thread is my cousin. You are my first contact with another Podryze family.

        I see in the list of military settlers, in the files section, a Teodor Wegrzyn and a Franciszek Wegrzyn - from Podryze. As is my grandfather Jozef Hajkowski.

        Antoni, sounds like your find of Teodor could be Peters grandfather - right sort of birth date! Peter?

        Peter, do you know when the rest of your family were deported? If in Feb 1940 then most likely to the same camp as my family - Chudiakowo
        See post# 41550, and others under hajkowski/chudiakowo

        Peter, feel free to contact me privately - I have various bits of info re Podryze which I'm happy to share.

        Henryk