Reference material: Stryj Region

  • JennyS
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
      I would like to offer three volumes, at no charge, to a good home. They are called "The Stryi Region, A Collection of Essays, Materials and Memoirs". The set is in Ukrainian, 600 pp. each, and was printed by the Schevchenko Scientific Society: Ukrainian Archives: Vol. XLIX, XLIX A and XLIX B. Editors, Iryna Pelenska, Klymentil Babiak, Natalia Pazuniak, Stryishchyna Committee, New York, 1990.

      If you have a friend visiting the Vancouver Olympics, I'm right on the route to Whistler! But better make sure they're a good friend, as the books are quite heavy (about 10 lbs in total).
      Please send an e-mail if interested,
      Jenny Skulski
      Vancouver, BC
    • Krystyna S
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        Hi Jenny

        my brother actually lives in Van. Will you be able to share them with him.

        I will contact you privately to arrange a meeting.

        Pozdrawiam serdecznie

        Krystyna Styrna
        http://www.247polkaheaven.com/

        To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2010
          Hi Krystyna, I enjoyed meeting your brother. To those who expressed interest, please note that the books are no longer available. Thanks,
          Jenny