RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Poland Betrayed By Churchill & FDR

  • Barbara Scrivens
    Message 1 of 107 , Dec 4, 2009
      Bożena,

      I so agree!

      Guys – please don’t stop. I’m finding the correspondence enlightening. Many thanks.

      Barbara

      Auckland, NZ

      Message 107 of 107 , Feb 27, 2010
        Additionally, more

        Additionally,  Stalin could have been pressed for almost anything when te Nazis were at the gales of Moscow..several opportunities presented themselves only to be dismissed...perhaps the most relevent had been Churchill's idea of going via the Balkans to thwart the USSR. FDR was a v sick person at Yalta. Being a fervent anti-Bolshevik