zdjęcia - Polskie Siły Powietrzn e w II wojnie światowej

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      http://www.polishairforce.pl/portrety.html

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Danuta Janina Wójcik
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:44 AM
      Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish RAF pilot’s belongings on auction

      Pan Tadeusz, :)

      Wiem, był bohaterem.

      ojej ojej...To jest smutna historia. Szkoda...byłoby lepiej oddając jego rzeczy do polskiego muzeum.

      miłego dnia,
      Danuta

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
        Witaj Krystyno,

        The e-mail that I sent this morning is a news release (newspaper article) from (polskie radio - thenews.pl.) Unfortunately, I do know the city or country of this auction. The newspaper article states that it is taking place on Wednesday, which is tomorrow. I have no idea, what country P. Jek's daughter lives in. I have written to thenews.pl to gather further information. They may or may not know anything further. If more people write to them, they may respond. Once again, here is the link to the article and the contact link is on the top of the page.

        http://www.thenews.pl/international/artykul120978_polish-raf-pilots-belongings-on-auction-.html

        Serdecznie pozdrawiam,
        Danuta z Kanady