Email under my name a Spam but dangerous

  • Anne Kaczanowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      This is a terrible way to start the day after Hallowe'en ....maybe I need a ghostbuster to find the culprit here. I have to warn members after what I have dealt with this morning....do not keep addresses in your mailbox.  I have Norton antivrus installed and updated and somehow something has gotten through my Yahoo email address and stolen my identity with this bogus email. Email addresses that could only have been accessed through  postings or my postings to group members were contacted, because I kept no contacts in my address book for this reason.  This type of cyberspace hoax is  very invasive and hopefully a learning tool for others. This will promptly change everything I do on the net from now on.

      hania