Re: Lightning and Ashes: All Souls Day

  • guzlowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Dear Friends

      I posted a blog at Lightning and Ashes about what All Souls Day was like growing up in Chicago when I was a child. The blog also contains an All Souls Day poem in English by the Polish poet Oriana Ivy and links to articles on the celebration of this holy day in Poland and in Polish America.

      http://lightning-and-ashes.blogspot.com/2009/10/all-souls-day.html

      Thanks.

      John Guzlowski

      --
      Dr. John Z. Guzlowski
      Professor Emeritus

      Hear Garrison Keillor read my poem
      "What My Father Believed"

      http://writersalmanac.publicradio.org/programs/2007/12/24/#friday

      My Blog About My Parents and Their Experiences in Nazi Germany

      http://lightning-and-ashes.blogspot.com/