Woodlands Park Resettlement England

  • danielle meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Well you never know. I have several photos of a little girl called Marysia ( it is written on the back) who I believe had a a mother called URsula photographed at woodlands park in 1951. She's very blonde, also has a little brother very similar in age, and probably three years old. Any one you know?
      i can scan and forward to someone?

      Danielle Augustyn
      (Australia)

      Find out how here Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox