Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Prince Czartoryski

  • Marek Lewcun
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2009
      Dear Eduard,

      Many thanks for sending me the address. I never expected two people to contact me about the family. I will write to Jerzy. My family often travelled through Holland on on our way to Poland in the when I was young in the 1970s and 1980s. I used to navigate for dad as we drove across Europe, and can still see the roadsigns for Antwerpen today. I always remember what a beautiful country it was and such friendly people.

      Best wishes,
      Marek Lewcun (Bath, England)