Odp: [Kresy-Siberia] Sad News ...

  • Krystyna Styrna
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 28, 2009
      Basiu kochana
      I am so sorry to hear your sad news about your uncle Wojciech's  passing.
      My heart and prayers go with you and your loved ones.
      Krysia Styrna wraz z rodzina

      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 28, 2009
        Wrzyscy mysmy mamy wspolczucie.  Condolences.

                                                                                        Rysiek

        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 28, 2009
          Warmest condolences, Basiu.
          In the tradition of his comrade heroes of Monte Cassino, he gave his body to Canada, his heart to Poland and his soul to God. May he rest in peace.
          John Halucha
          Sault Ste Marie, Canada

        • dlachocki2@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 28, 2009
            Droga Basiu!
            Please accept our message of sorrow on the passingof your uncle, may he rest in peace.
            Fellow Sybiracy
            Helena i Dezio Lachocki

            On Sep 28, 2009, Barbara Charuba <charubab@...> wrote:

            I wish to share with you that my Uncle Wojciech Morawski, a Sybirak and veteran of the Polish 2nd Corps, Third Carpathian division, passed away yesterday evening at around 10:00 p.m. in Ottawa ON Canada. He was 86 years old and had been suffering with Alzheimers Disease for 9 years. He leaves behind a wife, a daughter, a son-in-law and two grandsons.

            May he rest in peace.

            Barbara Charuba

            Barrie Ontario

          • barb_soja_revoet
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 28, 2009
              Barbara,

              My sincere condolences. God bless you and your family at this sad time.

              If his name is on the wall in our new virtual museum, I believe you can light a candle for him. See http://kresy-siberia.org/shop/Default.aspx

              Barb Soja Revoet

              --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Charuba" <charubab@...> wrote:

              > I wish to share with you that my Uncle Wojciech Morawski, a Sybirak and veteran of the Polish 2nd Corps, Third Carpathian division, passed away yesterday evening at around 10:00 p.m. in Ottawa ON Canada. He was 86 years old and had been suffering with Alzheimer’s Disease for 9 years. He leaves behind a wife, a daughter, a son-in-law and two grandsons.
              >
              > May he rest in peace.
              >
              > Barbara Charuba
              > Barrie Ontario

            • AnnaR
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 29, 2009
                Dear Barbara,

                Deepest sympathy to you and all the family on your sad loss.

                Ann & Kazik Drozdowski

                --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Charuba" <charubab@...> wrote:

                > I wish to share with you that my Uncle Wojciech Morawski, a Sybirak and veteran of the Polish 2nd Corps, Third Carpathian division, passed away yesterday evening at around 10:00 p.m. in Ottawa ON Canada. He was 86 years old and had been suffering with Alzheimer’s Disease for 9 years. He leaves behind a wife, a daughter, a son-in-law and two grandsons.
                >
                > May he rest in peace.
                >
                > Barbara Charuba
                > Barrie Ontario

              • Stefan (KS) Wisniowski
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 29, 2009
                  Basia

                  Condolences from the grandson of another 3DSK brother in arms.  Their memory lives on in us and all we do here is to honor them.

                  Stefan Wisniowski
                  Sydney

                  On 29/09/2009, at 0:13, "Barbara Charuba" <charubab@...> wrote:

                  I wish to share with you that my Uncle Wojciech Morawski, a Sybirak and veteran of the Polish 2nd Corps, Third Carpathian division, passed away yesterday evening at around 10:00 p.m. in Ottawa ON Canada. He was 86 years old and had been suffering with Alzheimer’s Disease for 9 years. He leaves behind a wife, a daughter, a son-in-law and two grandsons.

                  May he rest in peace.

                  Barbara Charuba

                  Barrie Ontario

                • helenagullotti
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 29, 2009
                    Barbara,

                    Our deepest sympathy is with you and your family at such a sad time.
                    Peace, Prayers and Blessings.

                    Audrey Czechowska
                    Helena Gullotti
                    Western Australia.