Pitsford

  • Iza Jozwiak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009

      Hi Frank

      Well done you….!

      I have now watched all of the videos - what a blast from the past, I recognised 2 of the sisters as my teachers, and one of the pupils in particular.  The dancing brought back so many memories too as I remember that I performed as a  "ray of sunshine".  This was a great day for people gathering together from all over the country.  I understand that this is now a boys school, but am tempted to get in touch so that I can show my husband around, he loved watching the videos.

      The small girl in the video I remember very well, Lila was the youngest at the school and this site has put me in touch with her cousin, who tells me that Lila does not live that far from me.

      Thanx to this site for bringing back so many memories and putting people in touch with each other

      iza

      Iza Jozwiak

      HRA

      01908 303 205