RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Westerplatte, Gdansk: On the spot

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009

      It’s not me you need to convince Zbyszek! But people out in the world are saying other things, that’s why I suggested our members join the discussion on the Telegraph website.

      pozdrowienia
      Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
      Alingsås, Sweden
      Names: Maczka. Gradosielski.
      Kresy: Osada Krechowiecka. Wilno.
      Siberia: Monastyriok. Siewzeldorlag, Komi.
      Army: Pestki 316 Transport.
      Sappers 5KDP.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2009

        Of course I know you don’t need to be convinced.  Sorry Elzunia, I should have been clearer.

        Zbigniew