70th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Poland on the 17th of September 2009

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009

      Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 4:21 PM
      Subject: [GaliciaPoland-Ukraine] 70th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Poland on the 17th of September 2009

      The Kresy-Siberia Foundation will be hosting a commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Soviet invasion of Poland on the 17th of September 2009, in cities around the world.

      One of those cities is Toronto and we would like to have the pleasure of your company for this event, to be held from 7:00 PM  at the Polish Combatants Hall at 206 Beverley Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1Z3

      We hope you accept our invitation and we all  get to meet you.

      With regards,

      Krystyna Styrna

      www.Kresy-Siberia. org

      Kresy-Siberia@ yahoogroups. com

      Czy już jesteś w Yahoo!?
      Masz dosyć spamu? Poczta Yahoo! dysponuje najlepszą ochroną przed spamem
      http://pl.mail. yahoo.com