RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Britain finally honours Polish war effort with first official memorial

  • Barbara Charuba
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
      I just found the book on Amazon.com
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1557504644?ie=UTF8&tag=marcorboo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1557504644

      Barbara Charuba
      Barrie ON Canada

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Monica Janowski
      Sent: September 2, 2009 7:19 AM
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Britain finally honours Polish war effort with
      first official memorial

      Thanks. I've emailed the contact person on the website so hope to hear
      something back.

      Monica

      On 2 Sep 2009, at 12:07, <loasby@...> <loasby@...> wrote:

      > Monica,
      >
      > This might help:
      >
      > First to Fight: Poland's contribution to the Allied Victory in WWII
      > ISBN: 978-0-9557824-4-2
      > 296 pages
      > Softcover
      > Illustrated with many photographs
      > UK �19.95
      >
      > May not be on general release as yet, as they may want the launch to
      > coincide with the unveiling of the memorial.
      >
      > More here - http://www.polishforcesmemorial.com/
      >
      > Rob
      > Nottingham UK

      Monica Janowski
      318 Cranbrook Road
      Ilford, Essex
      IG2 6EP
      Tel 020 8491 3041
      monica.janowski@...

      ------------------------------------

      Please support the group by subscribing and by making a donation:
      http://www.kresy-siberia.org

      Kresy-Siberia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To UNSUBSCRIBE from this group, send an email to:

      ****************************************************************************Yahoo!
      Groups Links
    • Monica Janowski
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
        Barbara - I think the book you've found is about the US Marine Corps...

        Monica

        Monica Janowski
        318 Cranbrook Road
        Ilford, Essex