Monstrance

  • Eve5J@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
      Hi Halina, Stefan, and Group--
      Halina, I remember you wrote me that the Monstrance was to be returned when the Poles returned to Kresy.  Since the Poles never returned to Kresy, you felt that was why it is now in ???  That's just it.  Where is the Monstrance now?  I would bet on England?

      Ewa
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I did write to the Cathedral (my best Polish and Mama corrected the
      mistakes) several months ago. I have heard nothing back. :o(

      Do you want me to try again?

      Halina

    • Halina Szulakowska
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
        Couldn't tell where it would be, but there is the possible argument that it
        never got sent to Lwow at all. Don't know if the Misja Katolicka in London
        could help. That's the other road we could take.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
          Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Monstrance
          Misja Katolicka in London is worth a try - do you have any contact info for them?
          Stefan

          From: "Halina Szulakowska" <halina_szulakowska@...>
          Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:01:39 +0000
          To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Monstrance

          Couldn't tell where it would be, but there is the possible argument that it
          never got sent to Lwow at all. Don't know if the Misja Katolicka in London
          could help. That's the other road we could take.

          >From: Eve5J@...
          >To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Monstrance
          >Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:14:19 EST
          >
          >Hi Halina, Stefan, and Group--
          >Halina, I remember you wrote me that the Monstrance was to be returned when
          >the Poles returned to Kresy.  Since the Poles never returned to Kresy, you
          >felt that was why it is now in ???  That's just it.  Where is the
          >Monstrance
          >now?  I would bet on England?
          >
          >Ewa
          >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          >I did write to the Cathedral (my best Polish and Mama corrected the
          >mistakes) several months ago. I have heard nothing back. :o(
          >
          >Do you want me to try again?
          >
          >Halina

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor   ADVERTISEMENT

          **
          *  Replies to this message will go directly to the full list.
          *  Send e-mails to:  Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
          **
          *  To SUBSCRIBE, send an e-mail saying who you are
          *  and your interest in the group to:
          *      Kresy-Siberia-owner@yahoogroups.com

        • Halina Szulakowska
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
            I have there adress because I wrote to them last year. Ksiadz Tworek is the
            Sekretarz, and I would write to him. He's a lovely man - met him twice.

            Will see if I can get a letter off this week. :o)

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
              Good luck.