OFF TOPIC: Polak used without malice and Polakow who like sports

  • Danuta Janina Wójcik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      Witam,

      Well said, Zbig. :) Never underestimate the power of a Polish woman, we are lean and mean. Anyone for Wolleyball. :)

      Siatkówka

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJyH9RXo0G4

      Polska - Niemcy Tie-Break siatkówka kobiet

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFh3CNJ2HM&feature=related

      Polish Women's Volleyball League

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Seria_A_Women%27s_Volleyball_League

      milego dnia :)