Re: OFF TOPIC: Polak used without malice

  • seasidejenny
    Message 1 of 95 , Jun 1, 2009
      For me, it was an important question and answer. I had no idea that Polak was a Polish word or that it's used, without offence, in countries outside Canada. I wish I'd known earlier as it might have taken the sting out of so many ugly comments heard over the years. Thank you for asking it, Annagrace.
      Jenny Skulski
      Vancouver, BC

    • Monica Janowski
      Message 95 of 95 , Jun 17, 2009
        Thanks! Look forward to hearing the rest if she can remember.

        Monica

        On 17 Jun 2009, at 09:12, Barbara Milligan wrote:

        > Monica,
        >
        > I was taught that rhyme too. I am trying to remember the rest, but
        > the next Q & A is:
        >
        > Kim ty jestes?
        > Polak maly.
        > Jaki znak twoj?