Re: [Kresy-Siberia]

  • ted sebestianski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      Hi Stefan..
      No i did not get it. but do not worry.
      Tadeusz
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Stefan Jackowski
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [Kresy-Siberia]

      Hi Tadeusz,

      Yesterday, I sent you and Jan G. a revised Heliopolis list to have a look at, hoping you
      might alert me to any mistakes/omissions. Jan called today on an unrelated matter, and
      said he didn't get the list, so I suspect that you didn't either. (MS Word had me jumping
      through hoops to sent it through their interface, not how I usually do it) Please let me
      know if the list arrived, and I'll re-send it if need be.

      I did hyper link my e-mail address to the list.

      If you didn't receive anything, my address is: <stejack@...>

      And, of course, I would love to share your photos.

      All the very best,

      Stefan Jackowski