Linder's back

  • Antoni Kazimierski
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 1, 2009
      Krysiu,
      I meant to add something re 'ksiazeczki' which you mentioned as part of pani ? from Lwow posting.
      I have before me a copy of a little booklet my father had and it is dated 28th October 1938. He was an Army reservist and was called up in late March 1939 as I said before.
      Perhaps it was that booklet pani from Lwow refered to in her post. I believe all ablebodied persons had to register at that time.
      antoni530

    • Andy Golebiowski
      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 5, 2009
        Please folks, can we listen to Stefan, who just got done pleading with
        members to name our messages appropriately.

        This discussion no longer has anything to do with Linder's back (or
        her front or her side).

        Prosze, pretty prosze ?

        If you don't want to lose the original reference to Linder's back
        (mine also hurts from time to time), just type in the new topic
        followed by (was ReL Linder's back)

        Andy Golebiowski
        Buffalo, NY
        USA

        PS. Thank you Basia for listing your location !

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Milligan" <bwbm@...> wrote:

        > Hiya Linder,
        >
        > My cousin's father was handed over to the Russians by the Germans so
        perhaps this happened to yourfather too? I can ask her more or put you
        in touch.Let me know privately. Basia (Oxford UK)