Krakow

  • patricia karwoski
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2008
      I am making my first trip to Krakow soon with my daughter. I am hoping those of you who have been there or live there will be willing to write me some advice on what to do and see while I am there. Please respond privately to laloba1605@.... Thank you!
      Patti

    • Barbara Matuchniak
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2011
          We have just been to Krakow for the second time, and visited the Jagellonian University searching for information about my father.
          They were very helpful in the Archives department, although I did have to pay a fee for scanned copies of his records.
          Worth it though

          If anybody is going to Krakow, then there is a little bistro type eatery called Restauracja Marchewka z Groszkiem in the Jewish quarter.
          Lovely food, and amazing prices.

          ul. Mostowa 2 31-061 Kraków(na Kazimierzu)
          tel: (12) 430 07 95