Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Research-Darovatka

  • mary allies
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hello Aneta

      I've read with great interest your mail about 'Archiwum Wschodnie' at Karta.
      I am not able to find anything about my families from the time they were
      deported on 10.2.40 from Iwanie Puste, Borszczow, Tarnopol, until my father
      joined Anders and my mother was sent to Africa. Memorial have replied after
      14 months to say they have no records and I still await a reply from Lviv
      archives. Is it possible there could be something at Karta? I have searched
      the database with their names and they are not listed, but I'm hoping the
      'Archiwum Wschodnie' is something different.
      If you think there is a chance of anything being there, please let me know
      and I will send you all of their details. I'm getting a bit desperate and
      frustrated of where to look next!

      Waiting in hope

      Marysia
      Worcester UK

    • ted
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 19, 2008
        Dear Aneta,

        Dziekuje za odpowiedz.Ale chcialbym sie zapytac czy jest jakas lista obecnych na posiolku Suchona....

        Serdecznie dziekuje i dziekuje pani za prace ktora pani nam pomaga.

        Tadeusz

        Dear Tadeusz,

        there are 2 memorials of persons sent to Suchona :

        1. of Tadeusz Kochaniec deported on 10.02.1940 from Piatykory village
        (powiat Horochow, woj. wolynskie) to posiolek Suchona (rej. niandomski, obw.
        archangielski). till middle of 1941 there, later in Uzbekistan and
        Kazachstan. Memorial of 2 pages only

        2. of Cecylia Rozalska deported on 10.02.1940 from Mankow village
        (powiat Horochow) to Suchona. She was there till November 1941. Memorial of
        5 pages

        Best regards,

        Aneta

        Woud you be able to find posiolek Suchona ?
        Best regards
        Tadeusz