RE: [Kresy-Siberia] An Eagles's Teardrop

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
      Fantastic, as usual Hania – many thanks.

      We have several talented poets in the group – see our file on the Yahoo site

      and, of course, we will have a section on poetry in the new Virtual Museum!

      pozdrowienia
      Elzunia Gradosielska Olsson
      Sweden
      Memorial Gallery Administrator
      <http://www.kresy-siberia.org/photo.html> http://www.kresy-siberia.org/photo.html

      _____

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        KS members and Haniu I second the motion.
        Her writings bring me to tears but it is a good thing to feel Sybirakow  pain, heart ache and finally success.
        pozdrawiam Krysia

        On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Anne Kaczanowski <annekaczanowski@ yahoo.com