Posting items to Memorial Gallery

  • Marisa Z.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
      Hi,
      I have a scanned newspaper article about my in-laws which was done
      after they received their Siberian Crosses last June. I was wondering
      if it could be uploaded to the Memorial Gallery in the section about
      Siberian Cross recipients.
      Can you let me know what procedure I need to follow in order to submit
      items to the gallery?
      Thanks so much!

      Marisa Z.
      Mt. Bryges.