Jenny's father's book

  • Barbara Milligan
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
      I write in desperation as non of my e-mails reach Jenny. I do not know how to shop on e-bay and Jenny offered to help if one had problems obtaining her father's book. Jenny, please help as I do very much want to purchase his book.

      All the best, Basia

    • patricia karwoski
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
        I found it on Ebay, and it was easy to order.  Jenny was great in shipping promptly.  I hope this works for you.

        Patti Karwoski

        I write in desperation as non of my e-mails reach Jenny. I do not know how to shop on e-bay and Jenny offered to help if one had problems obtaining her father's book. Jenny, please help as I do very much want to purchase his book.

        All the best, Basia

      • seasidejenny
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 2, 2008
          Hello Basia, Cynthia,
          The book's title is, "In the Soviet Union without Toilet Paper" and
          the author is Roman Skulski.
          Basia, after entering 'Skulski' in EBay's Search box, the book will
          appear. After clicking on 'Buy it Now', an invoice will be emailed to
          you with payment instructions.
          Warm regards,
          Jenny

          > I found it on Ebay, and it was easy to order.  Jenny was great in
          shipping promptly.  I hope this works for you.

          > Patti Karwoski

        • Barbara Milligan
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
            Hello Jenny,

            All I can find is a book on the heavy cruiser Takao. Looking up part-titles I am offered cccp t-shirts! I shall try a bookshop and see if they can order it but I need the pulisher's name.

            Regards, Basia
            The book's title is, "In the Soviet Union without Toilet Paper" and
            the author is Roman Skulski.
            Basia, after entering 'Skulski' in EBay's Search box, the book will
            appear. After clicking on 'Buy it Now', an invoice will be emailed to
            you with payment instructions.
            Warm regards,
            Jenny

            > I found it on Ebay, and it was easy to order. Jenny was great in
            shipping promptly. I hope this works for you.

            > Patti Karwoski

          • Cynthia Pukiello
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
              Hello Patti,
              Just to thank you for the info on Roman's book, I have been trying for so long to get hold of it, I will let you know as soon as I receive it.
              Thanks also to Jenny & Basia.
              Regards
              Cynthia Pukiello

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2008
                Hi Basia,
                My sincere apologies for the wild goose chase; the book is not on
                the UK site after all, but on Canada's EBay site, at www.ebay.ca or
                ebay.com for the US. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
                Best Regards, Jenny